Friday, September 12, 2008

Feeling Blue?

If so:

1. Go to abc.go.com
2. Click on "Full Episodes" near the top left corner
3. Click on "Wipeout"
4. Choose an episode (week 8 is quite amusing)
5. Enjoy

If this doesn't bring a smile to your face then you should look into getting some counseling.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Me and James LOVE that show it is so funny to watch these people try to do these stunts!

Kindra said...

Totally addicted as well. I know it's mind numbing tv, but it always makes me laugh out loud, and dog gone it..I NEED THAT!!

miranda said...

Hey, I came across your blog through Micky's. Just had to post and say I couldn't agree more. The first time I watched it I laughed so hard I cried!!!
I have enjoyed reading your blog.
Blessings!

The 3 Grimm's said...

Have you seen Hole in the Wall? It is ridiculous, but funny, because you have to contort yourself to the punchout in the moving wall and the hole isn't big enough for anyone to fit through. Check it out. I have been stalking your blog for a while. check ours out...nickandalishagrimm.blogspot.com